Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays, Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: pf-S-0018.TK.102st
- Info: Delivery without easyAkkus.
WRAPandCOOL: New Perspectives for Food Online Trading with Insulating Cooler
The eco-friendly corrugated cardboard box guarantees effective insulation and constant cooling of temperature-sensitive products throughout the shipping process. Integrated insulation mats "paperfloc" and additional water-based cooling elements "easyAkku" ensure the correct intensity and duration of product cooling along the transport route. Using dry ice also guarantees the duration and intensity of cooling frozen products down to -18 degrees. The multi-part insulated box for online trading offers reliable shipping of chilled products under 7 degrees or frozen products down to -18 degrees up to 48 hours.
In addition, the sustainable digitally printed corrugated cardboard box offers special design advantages: An insulating mat firmly bonded to the paper fibers protects temperature-sensitive products from heat and prevents condensation from penetrating the interior of the insulated box. For the packaging, there is a further added value that brings enormous time savings: The sustainable e-commerce insulated box made of corrugated cardboard can be delivered pre-assembled as well as lying flat and guarantees simple and user-friendly handling. Another advantage is that the bottom and the lid of the multi-part insulated packaging have the same construction, which makes the production process more efficient. Before shipping, the sustainable insulating box with straps is securely closed for transporting the products.
The insulating box made of corrugated cardboard contains a high proportion of more than 97% paper and is thus a more environmentally friendly alternative to insulating boxes made of styrofoam or plastic. The eco-friendly cooler for temperature-sensitive products can therefore be completely recycled and recycled. The water-based cooling elements can be reused and thus also contribute to the sustainability of the insulated packaging.
- WRAPandCOOL elements are delivered prefabricated and laid flat, the construction of the box is done in a few simple steps
- Sustainable paperfloc insulating layer of recycled waste paper
- Water-based cooling elements "easyAkku" guarantee the temperature-controlled delivery of cooled products
- Dry ice ensures temperature-controlled shipping of frozen products
- Safe transport of refrigerated products below 7 degrees up to 48 hours
- Safe transport of frozen products down to -18 degrees up to 48 hours
- Safe for food and pharmaceuticals
- Space-saving delivery & storage
- Insulating box can be printed individually in digital printing and increase the brand and unpacking experience with an appealing packaging design
- 100% recyclability in the existing waste management system
- Strapping is recommended for the closure of the WRAPandCOOL
WRAPandCOOL 43L Carton size in mm (external dimensions): 400mm x 400mm x 400mm
useable size in mm (inside dimensions incl. Mats): 340mm x 340mm x 370mm
Effective volume: 43L
Scope of delivery: 2x WRAPandCOOL cover / floor element, 1x WRAPandCOOL ring element